Carpet Cleaning Edinburgh
Capital Carpet Care
“The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning
You Have Ever Seen, Or It’s FREE!”
That`s right, you’ll receive the most thorough carpet cleaning ever!
Our cleaning is the most thorough you could ever have – if you don’t agree we won’t accept your payment. If, after we leave your home, you are in any way dissatisfied, we will return to re-clean for FREE. If your still unhappy – we’ll refund every penny!
Don’t Gamble When Choosing a Carpet Cleaning Company!
Not All Carpet Cleaners Are The Same! Call us for Carpet cleaning in Edinburgh
Imagine Your Carpets Clean and Fresh Again
Good news, we can do this for you safely with as little disruption to yourself as possible. We are an Advanced Member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association which assures you of service with integrity.
Finding a carpet cleaner can be a very daunting experience, I understand this. I have been answering the phone now for 12 years. I understand most people are unsure what to ask.
Should you decide to call us, I will ask you a few straightforward questions and make it as quick and easy as I can. Don`t worry about sizes, in most cases, I am able to give you a price there and then, should you require a home visit, I am happy to do this also.
We offer very competitive prices for the high standard of work we carry out, with discounts on rooms thereafter.
I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Robert.
0131 477 5107
07973 222 154
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
1. Fixed Appointment Times – We turn up when we say we will, none of this “I will be there between noon and 5.00pm” We give you an exact appointment time. And if we are going to be more than 10 minutes late we will phone ahead to let you know.
2. Honest Pricing – We promise no high-pressure sales gimmicks. We will let you know the full cost before we carry out the work. You will never be presented with unexpected extras.
3. Certified Company – we are advanced members of the NCCA The National Carpet Cleaners Association This is not just, pay and join, trade associations like some – You can only join these associations by diligent study and the successful completion of rigorous exams.
4. Superior Drying Times – We get most carpets quickly, so your household is back to normal quickly with the minimum of disruption.
5. Long Lasting Deep Clean – Most companies perform only a surface clean then the carpets look dirty again. Not us. We quickly clean thoroughly down to the base of fibres. This means that the cleaning carried out by us stays cleaner for much longer.
6. Healthier Cleaning – Our High Powered cleaning unit produces high heat at the cleaning head. This means we clean and sanitise at the same time ensuring your and your family’s good health.
7. We can offer Stain Protection to help extend the life of your investment.
8. If you have ever been treated badly by other service companies before (sending untrained personnel, poor or shoddy work, bad timekeeping, rude customer service and overcharging) then try us. I can categorically say that you will be thrilled that you did.
9. We are nice people.
10. Finally, don’t just take our word for it – Read Our Testimonials.
Past clients have been happy to write good things about us and recommend us to family and friends. Please call us to see what we can do for you, you’ll be glad you did. We look forward to hearing from you.
Here’s What Some of Our Clients Have Been Saying About Us
“A professional service that you can trust. Capital Carpet Care saved my carpets after another carpet cleaner (with top google reviews) had not only not cleaned them, but made them worse by spreading the stains. Capital Carpets use proper professional equipment (see the photo I attached to page), which was a world away from the hand held device the other cleaner had used. I had thought I was going to loose my carpets, but Robert and his professional and honest staff came in and thoroughly cleaned all my flat. It is a clean you can be confident in, not just surface, but a deep clean.” Dr Maria St Michael Leith
“We have used Capital Carpet Care for many year`s now and are delighted with the result. They work hard to deliver the very best service to their clients, which is exactly in line with our philosophy at The Kitchin.” Michaela & Tom Kitchin, Owners of The Kitchin Restaurant.
“This letter is to testify the excellent standard of carpet cleaning and service provided by Capital Carpet Care for G&V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh. As a five-star hotel, we expect an excellent standard from all of our suppliers and Robert and his team met that standard every time. His work was quick, efficient and well organised to ensure minimum disruption to our guests. The results were fantastic on every floor, and the carpets really did look brand new after they had completed their work.” Carolyn Mitchell, Rooms Division Manager G&V Royal Mile Hotel Edinburgh