We completely understand how difficult it is to choose a carpet cleaning service. I hope you will find what you require here. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and we will be more than happy to help.
We are a locally run carpet cleaning business based in Edinburgh offering a fast friendly and efficient carpet cleaning service. Our aim is to bring your carpets and furnishings back to their best possible condition and to help you maintain a clean and healthy home and environment. We leave each of our customers a free stain remover to help achieve this.
All members are expected to provide a fair deal for their customers, summed up by the association’s motto ”SERVICE WITH INTEGRITY”. We specialise in domestic and commercial carpet cleaning and maintenance.
Our clients include The Point Hotel, The Kitchin Restaurant, Hotel Missoni, Novotel and Fountain Court Apartments
Fast Friendly Efficient Service
Free Quotations - Competitive Rates
Domestic and Commercial Clients
Fast Drying Times
Carpet Stain Protection.
Your Local Carpet Cleaning Service
3 Harrison Road Edinburgh
"We have used Capital Carpet Care for over a year now and are delighted with the result. They work hard to deliver the very best service to their clients, which is exactly in line with our philosophy at The Kitchin." Michaela & Tom Kitchin, Owners of The Kitchin Restaurant.
0131 202 9140
07973 222 154
If you are not entirely happy with our work, we will re-clean your carpets FREE of charge.
If you are still not happy we will cheerfully REFUND your money in full.
Free Consumers Guide, Please Click on the Book
We are NCCA and IICRC trained and are proud of the work we do. We assure you that we are 100% professional at all times and treat your property with the utmost respect!
8 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
1. Fixed Appointment Times - We turn up when we say we will, none of this “I will be there between noon and 5.00pm” We give you an exact appointment time. And if we are going to be more than 15 minutes late we will phone ahead to let you know.
2. Honest Pricing - We promise no high-pressure sales gimmicks. We will let you know the full cost before we carry out the work. You will never be presented with unexpected extras.
3. Certified Company – We are a IICRC Certified Firm and a registered member of the NCCA – These are not mickey mouse trade associations like some – You can only join these associations by diligent study and the successful completion of rigorous exams.
4. Superior Drying Times – We get most carpets dry in 2-4 hours, so your household is back to normal quickly with the minimum of disruption.
5. Long Lasting Deep Clean – Some carpet cleaning companies perform only a surface clean then they look dirty again, not us. We quickly clean thoroughly down to the base of fibres. This means that cleaning carried out by us stays cleaner much much longer.
6. Healthier Cleaning - Our High Powered van mounted carpet cleaning unit produces high heat at the cleaning head, this means we clean and sanitise at the same time ensuring yours and your family’s good health.
7. If you have ever been treated badly by other service companies before (sending untrained personnel, poor or shoddy work, bad time keeping, rude customer service and overcharging) then try us, I can categorically say that you will be thrilled that you did.
8. Finally don’t just take our word for it – read our testimonials. Past clients have been happy to write good things about us and recommend us to family and friends.
“This letter is to testify the excellent standard of carpet cleaning and service provided by Capital Carpet Care for Hotel Missoni Edinburgh. As a five-star hotel, we expect an excellent standard from all of our suppliers and Robert and his team met that standard at every time. His work was quick, efficient and well-organised to ensure minimum disruption to our guests.
The results were fantastic on every floor, and the carpets really did look brand new after they had completed their work.
He also responded quickly to requests or queries by phone or email, and offered a very competitive quote, carrying out the cleaning of all carpets through the hotel at a very reasonable price. If you are looking for an efficient service carried out to a very high standard, look no more! I would not hesitate to recommend Capital Carpet Care to anyone considering commercial carpet cleaning”
Carolyn Mitchell, Rooms Division Manager, Hotel Missoni, Edinburgh.
"Dear Robert. I am emailing to thank you very much for the work you carried out in our Head Office. The areas have come up amazingly clean and has made such a difference, it has been noted by many members of staff how clean the carpets look.
Kirsty. CHAS Edinburgh.
0131 202 9140 3 Harrison Road Edinburgh EH11 1EG