We completely understand how difficult it is to choose a carpet cleaning service for your home or business. I hope you will find what you require here. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call and we will be more than happy to help.
We are a locally run carpet cleaning business based in Edinburgh offering a fast friendly and efficient carpet cleaning service. Our aim is to bring your carpets and furnishings back to their best possible condition and to help you maintain a clean and healthy home and environment. We leave each of our customers a free stain remover to help achieve this.
We are a TrustMark government endorsed company, TrustMark is the nationwide government backed scheme to help consumers find reputable tradesmen to carry out work in the home improvement industry, TrustMark is a sign that reputable tradesmen are carrying out the work for home owners, not rogue traders.
We are also an Advanced Member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association
Our clients include The Kitchin Restaurant, Hotel Missoni, The Point Hotel, Novotel and The Apex International Hotel.
Fast Friendly Efficient Service
Free Quotations - Competitive Rates
Domestic and Commercial Clients
Fast Drying Times
Carpet Stain Protection.
0131 202 9140
07973 222 154
Your Local Carpet Cleaning Service
3 Harrison Road Edinburgh
"We have used Capital Carpet Care for over a year now and are delighted with the result. They work hard to deliver the very best service to their clients, which is exactly in line with our philosophy at The Kitchin." Michaela & Tom Kitchin, Owners of The Kitchin Restaurant.
If you are not entirely happy with our work, we will re-clean your carpets FREE of charge.
If you are still not happy we will cheerfully REFUND your money in full.
Superior Van Mounted Equipment
We use Van Mounted Cleaning Units to clean carpets. These units are the latest in cleaning technology, the unit carries its own water supply. All noisy equipment remains outside, only our vacuum/solution hoses and cleaning tools enter your home.
The unit is powered by a 24hp petrol engine. Compare that to an electric portable ‘professional’ machine which only produces 3/4hp and you start to see that there is no comparison in performance.
Our machine leaves your carpets much cleaner and drier than any small portable cleaner can ever hope to achieve. The results are spectacular and are achieved quickly with the minimum of disruption to our you.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
1. Fixed Appointment Times - We turn up when we say we will, none of this “I will be there between noon and 5.00pm” We give you an exact appointment time. And if we are going to be more than 10 minutes late we will phone ahead to let you know.
2. Honest Pricing - We promise no high-pressure sales gimmicks. We will let you know the full cost before we carry out the work. You will never be presented with unexpected extras.
3. Certified Company – My Company are registered members of the NCCA . These are not just, pay and join, trade associations like some – You can only join these associations by diligent study and the successful completion of rigorous exams.
4. Superior Drying Times – We get most carpets dry in 2–4 hours, so your house hold is back to normal quickly with the minimum of disruption.
5. Long Lasting Deep Clean – Most companies perform only a surface clean then the carpets look dirty again. Not us. We quickly clean thoroughly down to the base of fibres. This means that the cleaning carried out by us stays cleaner for much longer.
6. Healthier Cleaning - Our High Powered cleaning unit produces high heat at the cleaning head. This means we clean and sanitise at the same time ensuring your and your family’s good health.
7. We can offer Stain Protection to help extend the life of your investment.
8. If you have ever been treated badly by other service companies before (sending untrained personnel, poor or shoddy work, bad timekeeping, rude customer service and overcharging) then try us. I can categorically say that you will be thrilled that you did.
9. We are TrustMark approved. The government backed scheme to help consumers find reputable tradesmen to carry out work in the home improvement industry,
10. Finally, don’t just take our word for it – read our testimonials. Past clients have been happy to write good things about us and recommend us to family and friends. Please call us to see what we can do for you, you’ll be glad you did. We look forward to hearing from you.
Here’s What Some of Our Clients Have Been Saying About Us...
“This letter is to testify the excellent standard of carpet cleaning and service provided by Capital Carpet Care for Hotel Missoni Edinburgh. As a five-star hotel, we expect an excellent standard from all of our suppliers and Robert and his team met that standard every time. His work was quick, efficient and well organised to ensure minimum disruption to our guests. The results were fantastic on every floor, and the carpets really did look brand new after they had completed their work.”
Carolyn Mitchell, Rooms Division Manager Hotel Missoni Edinburgh
"Dear Robert. You cleaned my carpets last week and seemed a bit worried that they didn't look as good as you'd hoped. Actually they came up far better than I'd expected and I'm very pleased with the result
(far better than when we used our previous company). We'd thought about replacing the living room carpet with a solid floor but have now decided to keep the carpet since it looks so much better. Definitely money well spent"
Mr. P Lawlor, Edinburgh.
"Dear Robert. I am emailing to thank you very much for the work you carried out in our Head Office. The areas have come up amazingly clean and has made such a difference, it has been noted by many members of staff how clean the carpets look. Many thanks. Kind regards"
Kirsty. CHAS Edinburgh.
0131 477 5107 3 Harrison Road Edinburgh EH11 1EG